If you look at the growth of technology then it is quite clear that there has been a boom of tech jobs in the past few decades and in the initial days of job growth in tech sector, the situation was that people had to do relevant tech degrees or programs in order to get into a tech job or IT field. Later on, much more advanced and exclusive degree programs came up which were purely tech oriented and focused on a particular niche of technology by doing which a person can land up into an IT job related to that technology. However, as years went on considering the growth and advancement of technology through introduction of newer software programs, technologies developed and software upgrades, now the situation is different, people can see there are many ways to keep moving high in your IT career or Tech job without even having to go to schools and sit back in classes again. Some of those ways have been discussed in itpro.tv/ and furthermore here too,
- Once you have decided the right tech job considering your passion to learn a particular technology, then begin with online courses and tutorials for it, you can do this side by side during or after work hours
- Once that interest over learning a technology is kindled then keep yourself updated with latest information on those technologies by subscribing to tech journals.
- Practice the technology you are learning and develop applications using it.
- Participate in coding events and games and showcase and compare your tech expertise. This will help you to know where you stand.
- Take up multi tasking activities in that technology, you can do this by taking up different roles in the same tech in a process. This will help you to get vast application knowledge of the technology in real time.